Tag Archives: Scalping

Currency Day Trading

Forex Day Trading & Scalping For Quick Profits

Forex day trading and forex scalping are ways to make money fast in currency trading, but at the same time it is as risky as any other currency trading method, if not more so. Profits are never guaranteed in the forex market and day trading requires some special attributes. If you are new to forex scalping I suggest you to check out Delphi Scalper system.

Many beginners start with day trading because they like the idea of being in and out of the market quickly. It seems to a beginner that there must be less risk because you are not exposed to danger for so long. But in fact this is not true. The chances of having a trade go against you are just as big.

Of course, it is common for forex day trading strategies to involve a smaller position than longer term trading, or they can have a smaller range in terms of stops and profit targets. So in a sense the risk is lessened, when looking at one trade. But when you consider all of the trades that the system undertakes in a month, it is clear that overall there is no particular safety in day trading.

So does that mean we should not do it? Not necessarily. Just be sure to do it for the right reasons.

Some people consider that day trading systems are less stressful. Again this can be an illusion, but it is true that day trading seems to suit some people better than others. The pace of trading is much faster, with decisions being made on a very tight timescale under more stress. But on the other hand, at the end of the day you can switch off your computer knowing that every trade is closed and nothing is going to happen to your account balance while you sleep, so it can be easier to relax and forget about trading when it is time to take care of the rest of your life.

If you are considering day trade currency systems, be aware that an estimated 80% of day traders are losing money. Of course this may be because so many of them are beginners who do not know what they are doing. However, you want to be sure before you start that you have a good chance of being in the other 20%. This means testing out systems thoroughly in demo mode as well as back testing before ever considering going live in the real market.

Then start small because it is hard to know how the pace is going to affect our decision making powers until we are trading for real. Never assume that because you made money in demo, it is going to be easy when it comes to the real market. Many people make this mistake: you will surely have seen people complaining in forums about some system that worked in demo but not when they went live. They do not seem to understand that this is not likely to be the fault of the forex day trading system!

Delphi Scalper

The Delphi Scalper as the name indicates is a Forex scalping system. In this Delphi Scalper review we will examine the key features, the performance, Delphi scalper results and actual user reviews.

What is Delphi Scalper System?
The DelphiScalper is an intra-day forex scalping system. Forex scalping is a method of trading by entering and exiting the market quickly to make fast profits. While forex scalping if done correctly can bring in fast cash, is highly risky and it is important that you have a good forex scalper system and the right indicators.


Delphi Scalper Profits
On an average Delphi Scalper is able to grab 10-30 pips with precise accuracy.

Is Delphi Scalper right for me?
According to the developers Delphi Scalper is built for both beginner and advanced traders. You can choose between the EASY mode or an ADVANCED mode depending upon your trading skill and knowledge. The EASY mode eliminates 100% of the subjectivity and advises you how to trade, while ADVANCED mode offers more customization and increased precision.

  Free Forex Scalper Report   |   Download Delphi Scalper

How to Use Scalper Expert Advisor

How To Use a Scalper EA to Make Profits

Forex scalping, if it is done correctly can be highly profitable. Using a forex scalper EA (expert advisor) can be a very lucrative way to trade the currency in Fx markets though it also very risky. Some forex traders seem to make a ton of money with scalping while others lose their shirts. So what is the difference and how can you stack the odds in your favor when you are using a forex scalper expert advisor?

1. Choose your broker carefully
It is crucial to get the correct broker when you are using a forex scalping system or a scalper robot. Many brokers do not like scalping strategies and particularly object to the quick profits that can be made with scalper software.

Usually these brokers will be market makers who will carry the risk of a trade themselves until they can match it in the ECN. If your scalper EA moves in and out of the market very fast, they do not have a chance to cover their risk, and so you profit will be their loss. As you can imagine, if you are very successful they will soon decide that they do not want your business.

Brokers who have a place in the ECN and do not have to rely on a third party are more likely to be happy to accept your robot’s scalping strategies. To find an amenable broker either ask the developers of your EA or look for recommendations from other scalping traders in forex forums.

2. Manage your risk
Many people new to forex trading assume that because scalping strategies rely on many small trades, they are less risky than systems relying on a higher profit per trade. This is not true at all. Scalping is just as risky as any other form of forex trading. Risk management is essential if you do not want to be wiped out of the game.

For the same reason it is important not to overstretch in terms of leverage. Certainly, do not choose a broker by looking for the one that gives you the highest leverage, unless you are very sure of the drawdown of your system and that you can cover it.

The problem with a high leverage means that triggering a stop loss will mean a greater loss. Sure, the profits are higher too, but when you go through a bad patch you can run through your funds very quickly. It is important that your account can take the battering. It is much more likely to be able to do that if you have kept your risk and your leverage low.

3. Understand your Scalper EA
It is also important to understand what your scalper expert advisor is doing. This means having realistic expectations about things like the number of times it will trade in a week, how much on average it will make on a successful trade, how much it will lose on an unsuccessful trade, what percentage of trades are successful, etc.

All of this helps you to know what you can expect in terms of your bottom line in the long term and what will be the optimum level of risk. When it comes to risk, by the way, always assume that the worst case scenario is at least twice as bad as the worst patch that you have seen.

You cannot rely on information from the developers or from other users in this respect. This is not a matter of trust, it is just that different variables will apply to each individual. So do your own back testing and demo testing before you start to use a scalper expert advisor live.
I suggest you to check out FAP Turbo or the new Forex Black Panther robot for automated scalping software.